Wild Mushrooms

Hey guys, sorry if this is not the appropriate place for this, but here goes. Redirect me if necessary, thanx in advance.

I’m a novice when it comes to mycology but I’ve been enjoying finding wild edibles right here on my property and nearby (SE NH.)

This year I’ve found Black Trumpets, King Boletes here and beautiful Oysters nearby. My wife found a huge flush of Hen Of the Woods two weeks ago and though mostly gone I was able to salvage about six lbs of good clean and fresh shrooms.

I only eat what I can identify with 100% certainty and toss what isn’t 100% fresh.

I’ve been crazy for mushrooms since I was a little kid (Campbell’s Cream Of Mushroom Soup was my gateway drug.) Finding wild edibles right here at my home is just an incredible gift and they light me up with true joy and gratitude.

Cheers, guys!

I forage for morels every year where I live. We also have King Boletes, yellow chanterelles, oyster and many more. Try joining The forum called morels.com. it's very informative and will help you a lot

Back