Wilderness Survivial Skills Knife - 3rd Run - CPM 3V - Official List

Just got mine the other day. Very nice little knife. I particularly like the finish of these knives. The lanyard tubes countersunk slightly is a very nice feature. The finish work is very evident. These took awhile but I am very happy with your product Dan. Thanks.

Pete

The remaining WSS knives were glued up yesterday. :thumbup:

Dan

Love this little knife (I just bought mine back from the person I sold it to hehe). Has a permanent place in my pack. Two thumbs up!

is there going to be another run of these? damn if i didn't find this too late. that knife looks perfect.

My knife has been finished since late February......

Still hasn't shipped......

The other one I ordered for my son for Christmas is still showing as glued up, same as March 11, 2011......

I would appreciate an update......

If I had been told it would take 6 months I would be waiting patiently and I wouldn't be posting now, but the update on 11/19/2010 said paid orders would ship December 20, 2010.....

I also would have gotten my son something else for Christmas.....

Michael

Last edited:
Dan, if you have any extras please let me know and I will take one in Black Canvas Micarta or Black G10, any steel.

I don't have any extras at this time.

I'm working on these today - will notify once they are finished and ready to ship!

Dan

I've got to say that mine has been great. The size, profile and 3V steel are an excellent combination. I only wish I'd gotten handles.

Are we closer to a finished product? Dan, I also sent you a PM/Email as well.
Thanks for the update above.

Well, I hope to see some progress or updates now that Mr. Koster is "Full Steam Ahead" Still on step 2 though....
-”Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”-

I just need to finish the grinds, sandblast handles, deburr, etch and sharpen. They are 90%.

:thumbup:

Dan

Hey Dan,

Sent you a bunch of emails re: purchases I have made. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks- Craig

Back