will i get one of these or not!?

Your Email could not be sent at this time. The following error was encountered: sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

Invoice

Thank you for your order. Please keep this invoice for your records.

Item: Nuclear Meltdown FBM Combat Grade Knife
Quantity :1

Description: Blade_Finish: Black
Handles: Magnum_Black_Tan_G10

Strangely enough.....I got the same message, but I did write down my order number?

Perhaps Amy can shed some light on the subject?

Dennis in MA

Gold Member
Nope. You get charged and it goes to my house. Thanks!

(Everyone gets that error - but it doesn't stop me from emailing Amy every time. LOL)

DavidZ

Gold Member
I got the same error, and when I emailed to confirm they got the order, they did. :)
Just to sleep soundly at night, a quick email would not hurt.

just got the confirmation from amy!

they got it and it will be shipped in 6-10 weeks!

I've got to wonder - has there ever even been a case where someone got that error and the order did not go through? Because, from what I hear, many folks have gotten that error many times and the order always went through properly. My order certainly did, and I got the error. No worries. :thumbup:

it seams like it's just a webb bugg, as you say Elen, many people, if not everyone, got their knives.

For some reason, or another, the ordering confirmation e-mails from Busse Combat is not working properly. I have not received an e-mail confirmation since the FBMs. The folks, ladies, at Busse say something is wrong with the confirmation e-mails. Call Busse Combat and get a verbal confirmation on your order.

well i did get a confirmation from amy, not just a pre written auto mail. since i asked a lot of questions regarding shipping and so on, and they all where answered i know i will get my knife.