Will... questions on carbon series pocketknives

Greetings Will and everybody else, I have a question on the camillus carbon series pocketknives. I purchased mine from a www source for a pretty darn good price. I am pretty happy with the knife, but curious as to why it is not on your website. Is it too new? I vaguely remember it being on one of Joel Pirela's posts of new stuff from camillus, but when I did a search... none or only some of the pics came up.
Anyways, I like the knife. I am interested in how many patterns there are available. I have the 4" stockman model.
Thanks in advance for your replies, Mongo

Mongo,
I can help you out with part of your question. There are 3 in the carbon series. Model #61 - a small lockback, model #62 - a two blade trapper and #63 - the stockman that you own.
Will can take it from here.:)

Thank You Cheryl for your reply. I checked out your site... very nice! But... I didn't see the carbon series there either. Is this too new?
Still waitin' on ya Will!

Patiently yours, Mongo

Mongo,
Yup, the CARBON SERIES knives were introduced last year, and they are not currently on the website. The website is being totally redone as we speak, and of course these knives will be featured on it. As Cheryl mentioned, we have 3 models, the #61[single blade gents lock back], #62[trapper], and the #63[stockamn].

If you want more info and pics, feel free to call 800-344-0456 and request a catalog. The ladies will be more than happy to send one out to you! Thanks for the interest!

Mongo,
Sorry for the confusion. If you'd like some info on these knives click on the links but DO what Will said and order a catalog from Camillus!

Back