Will the variants be at Blade Show West in September?

Ad

I guess the question says it all. I sure would like to get my hands on some of them and try out the balance before buying.

Oh yeah!!! Boat loads of Variants!!!! We'll bring the REALLY wild ones for you west coast boys. . . . . I'm lookin' forward to meeting many of you guys out there. Of course, that means that there should be plenty of beer involved. . . . . .errrrrr. . . . that means you guys have to buy. . . . .sorry, it's an Ohio etiquette thing. Other wise I'd buy. . . I swear. . . . You all come to Ohio and I'll prove it!!!!! ;)

errrr. . . . I hope it's AWESOME that you want to be me some beer and not that you're coming to Ohio to collect on my offer! :eek: ;)

The one thing we learned from the recent Blade Show was that we need more VARIANTs for the next one !!

We will be prepared !

Jerry I will be buying you a beer for a problem I had 5-6 years ago that you helped me out with that I have not forgot.
Now your probably thinking what in the hell is this guy talking about.ALONG time ago I had sent you a check for a straight handle Battle Mistress,I had used airborne and they said it was deliverd but there was no sighn of it anywhere,Did Jerry say nope didnt get it sorry,No he went looking for it all over the damn place,calling me letting me know he and his staff are on a search mission for it,thinking maybe the wind blew it away,he also got a hold of airborne and told them they didnt recieve my package and they finally agreed that maybe it wasnt deliverd and they couldnt do anything about it.

Me and Jerry talked a bunch of times over the phone about that airborne mess up and all I can say is thank you for being a good person who didnt say sorry didnt get it and hang up.
I will be glad to meet you for the first time in person if you attend blade show west and buy you a beer.Ryan Crowe
PS I believe you even talked to my father who was born in Springfield Ohio,You two just talked about OHIO.I remember my pops said that guy Jerry Busse seems like a nice man.
Anyway sorry for yappin to much,But thanks Jerry

GREAT Offer Jerry! Get those kegs COLD!!!! We'll be coming soon. Even without the beer offer, looking forward in seeing the RATS in September. errr...I meant seeing you in September. Those darn RATS are getting everywhere these days. :D

Attachments

• beer-run.jpg
    beer-run.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 54
Back