Will we get Atlantic/Pacific Salt series knives with LC200n?

I really, really want a black Pacific salt knife, but in LC200n for the edge retention.

Does anyone know if the salt series are going to transition over to that steel?

Not sure about the Atlantic but there is definitely a plain edge pacific salt being made in lc200n. Sal mentioned a couple of months ago that he was carrying the prototype.

The Native Salt is only up for preorder at this time. Looking forward to picking one of these up. In fact, I will probably purchase any Spydeco offered in Lc200n

F9F768AD-5352-46E3-8F20-11BAC3A34E92.jpeg
I'm currently carrying the 2nd prototype in a Pacific made with LC. The first proto wan't hard enough. This one is 59/60. Full flat. I'm testing the medium grit edge.

sal

Awesome! I carry my pacific salt extensively during the summer season since I’m in salt water a lot. I love the fact that I can wear it in the water and not worry about it.

The knife is great as it is, but the edge retention could be better. So the pac salt in lc200n is like the perfect answer for me!

Can’t wait to see one in black. Here’s a pic of my well used h1 pac salt. Love this knife!

Timely thread for me. Hopefully some of the inbound LC blades will be here by spring. I’ve got an early summer sailing trip planned.

Thanks for the reply, Sal...even though it makes me sad. ;)

The new Pacific Salt is my most anticipated knife of the year for sure.

I’m just as excited about the FFG as the LC...I’m also really hoping that the mid year update includes a native Salt with a DLC blade

Very excited for this model. Only thing that would make me more excited for it would be orange handles.

I’m really hoping for that version that was mentioned a while back with the new LC blade with the old handle in possibly dark grey scales. That would be my dream Spyderco.

I'll have to buy one for me, one for my dad, one for my wife, one for my kid...DAAAAAMN :D

P.S. Pleeeease make it with a simple black handle. A true color for a working knife. I hate stains of blood and fish poops on the handle while fishing.

Last edited:
Back