1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

William Henry ICON

Discussion in 'Blade Discussion Forum Archive' started by NAN, Apr 17, 2001.

1. NAN

NAN

Mar 29, 1999
    I just got the most recent Tactical Knife magazine, and I found the article on the William Henry knives very interesting. Especially by the new Icon series. So I was wondering if anybody that knows of any Internet sites that are carrying the William Henry Icon.

THANK YOU!!!

-NAN-

------------------

-War alone keys up all human energies to their maximum tension and sets the seal of nobility on those people who have the courage to face it -Benito Mussolini-

2. KnifeArt

KnifeArt

Oct 13, 1998
  3. Ryan Meyering

Ryan Meyering

May 4, 1999
    Try knifeart.com.

I'm curious to see how people react to a $400 - $500 factory knife. Personally, I just don't see how a William Henry can be as expensive as a Kit Carson custom, but it's likely that there's a lot I don't know about this knife, so maybe someone can enlighten me. [​IMG]

Ryan

------------------
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23

4. Paul Davidson

Paul Davidson

Apr 3, 1999
    I would hardly call William Henry Knives "factory knives". That brings to mind visions of assembly lines, CNC machines, blade grinders, etc. WHKs are probably made on a line of sorts, and I'm sure machinery is involved, but there is a huge difference between what they are doing, on a benchmade level, and what Buck, Gerber, CRKT, et al. are doing. The fit and finish on William Henry knives are better than many customs out there.

Just my .02.

Paul