Wilson Combat increases prices on Chris Reeve models!

I'm not sure I'm remembering the original prices exactly, but it looks to be a $50 hike across all CRK models.

It went up $20.00 on the Startac models. They were $449 (left) and $439 for a right-hand model.

I hope this isn't a precursor to an across the board price increase. I'm waiting for a left hand Lg Insingo CF to become available. Still waiting...

still worth the $$ -- supporting Wilson is the same as supporting freedom

Interesting that only CRK went up and not the others , and yes $20 increase on all models!

still worth the $$ -- supporting Wilson is the same as supporting freedom

Lol.......... really?

Yeah, I'm not getting that one either :confused:
I think we would be just as free without them myself :p

Very nice knives. Not really my thing, but I guess they were selling enough to justify the price increase.

The "left handed tax" of 10 bucks is confusing to me. I've never seen a lefty priced more than it's equivalent RH model. Maybe I've just missed them.

I have had it with them and have had a guy in Knoxville wanting to buy my Collection and if he has the money today by Check or PayPal he can have all of mine.!!*** Enough is enough and I will not support Wilson as I have paid my support through the years and I don't mean by Knives either.* They were worth what we were paying for them and are one of the best out there but like I said --- enough is enough and I have had it up to my "Neck" with this kind of stuff.!!!

I have had it with them and have had a guy in Knoxville wanting to buy my Collection and if he has the money today by Check or PayPal he can have all of mine.!!*** Enough is enough and I will not support Wilson as I have paid my support through the years and I don't mean by Knives either.* They were worth what we were paying for them and are one of the best out there but like I said --- enough is enough and I have had it up to my "Neck" with this kind of stuff.!!!

They have a product that sells. If they price themselves out of the market, will be their problem!

:thumbdn: I have been thinking about a large and small star-tac for a while now...looks like I should have picked one up sooner.

I like everything about my new small StarTac except the box -- I prefer the old style boxes.

And they are now sold out not only out of small combat starbenza but large one as well . Sebenza demand is growing parabolically :)). I

Back