Wilson M7 in Desert Tan

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by Sam Wilson, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Sam Wilson

Sam Wilson

Sep 3, 2012
    Here's a recently completed M7, changed it up a bit with a few custom options, per the client's request. I really like the cord color, and am very pleased with it. So is he.:)

[​IMG]

The M7 has a 7.75" blade of 440C stainless steel (CPM154 optional), functional sawteeth, asymmetrical guard, two-tone finish (satin/blasted), and a coat of GunKote clear on the blasted portions of the knife.

[​IMG]

This one came with a button compass in the buttcap, and had the optional steel plated buttcap for durability. It also featured a traditional belt loop on the sheath, as opposed to the drop leg swivel unit I usually use. The modular nature of the sheath allows this to be changed if the end user so desires.

It also has a stone pouch and small sharpening stone (requested to be as trim as possible, to avoid snagging on things), and a simple tiedown loop at the base of the sheath, instead of the usual webbing strap for that purpose.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Very pleased with the whole package, and this color will go into the lineup. Thanks for looking.:):thumbsup:

Sam:thumbsup:

shoegazer, jwb01, Seth Green and 8 others like this.
  2. Steven65

Steven65 Traditional Hog Platinum Member

Mar 11, 2008
    That one is a winner!:)

Sam Wilson likes this.
  3. d762nato

d762nato Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Good looking knife very nice.

Sam Wilson likes this.
  4. Sam Wilson

Sam Wilson

Sep 3, 2012
    Thank you, gentlemen! The tan received a very positive response, and came out better than I had anticipated. Pretty stoked!:)

5. jfk1110

jfk1110 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2013
    Stunning as usual!! As always, thanks for sharing your work with us

James

Sam Wilson likes this.
  6. marthinus

marthinus KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 10, 2006
    Clean work and well done

Sam Wilson likes this.
  7. Sam Wilson

Sam Wilson

Sep 3, 2012
    Thank you, much appreciated!:) Always happy to share.