Win A JK Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK Knives

Enter the raffle for a JK Knife to Benefit Hanna! Send $10 for each chance. If you want to purchase more than one chance, please post how many you want, at $10 per chance. I will let this run for a couple of weeks. At that time you will have your name written on a piece of paper, one for each chance you purchased. ( 1 chance = 1 paper, 2 chances = 2 papers, and so on). Hanna will draw the name from the jar.

When you purchase your chances, please write For Hanna, and your forum name in the comments section on paypal.

Send your raffle donation to the following paypal address:

mqqn_email_image.gif

Thanks for supporting Hanna!

Here are the specs:

7" overall
3 1/4" blade of 1/8" thick O1
Orange G10 handle
My K is stamped on one side, an H is stamped on the other side.

038-1.jpg

037-2.jpg

035-1.jpg

All proceeds will go to Hanna`s Family to help pay expenses.

In, money sent, might be able to get more soon.

thanks to you for the chance and mqqn for donating his paypal account.

Im in. Money sent. My sister and her husband have been through a similar thing when he had a motorcycle crash at a race and spent 2 months in the hospital. Wish I could give more.

Cool - Exellent looking blade - love the Orange Handle!

An orange durex/kydex sheath would be awesome on that - and I like the H on the opposing side as well.

Lot's to love about this one!

The entries are rolling in!

best

mqqn

C'mon people! This is a great cause here, also a very nice knife. Alot of us spend more on coffee in less than a week.

Not that I don't like the higher odds, but I'd have thought there would be more already, guess it has a while to run yet and not everyone's posting here I hope.

I like it,the knife & the raffle.
I was thinking we need a tribute knife honoring Hanna's fight,something in orange,but able to be purchased/ordered.
A limited run of LRKs with orange scales would be nice.

But this'll do,PP sent for 2 chances.

Down for five. Nice knife John! Thanks for hosting Andy! :thumbup:

Jeff

pp sent for a couple more chances. Hope you guys are having great weekends! Stay Safe.

Jim

The chances keep rolling in - good luck folks!

best

mqqn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back