• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Winkler Operator

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpn

Gold Member
Price includes shipping and PP fees (only goods and services please). First I’ll take it gets it. US only and no trades please.

Winkler Operator- well used, this one has been modified…”somebody” broke off the tip doing something stupid. It went back and Mr Winkler himself reground the point and the edge and really knocked the shoulders down. Wood handle with tribal design Has a second pocket sheath that fits great. Priced for the... customization? :eek::D $200- Sold to sewinfly!

p5wKSEh.jpg

dSOtqiQ.jpg

qbXieDS.jpg

Daggers- not one..not two…but three daggers for one low price! I love and want a dagger…but just can’t find the right one for me. So here are the CRKT Sangrador, EK PB-4 (box is a little beat on) and the Condor Boar knife (I think ??) which is duller than a butter knife. $100 for a 3- Sold and shipped

RgI3OMn.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the 3 daggers for $100. What PP address would you like the money sent to?

Thanks

Tad

Hi Tad- they are yours and I'll pm you my PP. Thanks much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back