Winner 119 Buck Sheath Giveaway

Love the leather! Thanks for the opportunity to win:

QQhQeGM.jpg

I really dig cocabola.

I equally dig this inverted 3- liner. Part of my quest to collect one of each of the inverted 3 lines
I really dig cocabola.

I equally dig this inverted 3- liner. Part of my quest to collect one of each of the inverted 3 lines
I have a 102 with the same style sheath from 40 some years ago....About 6 months ago, I thought I needed a 119 and ordered one from The big river. Liked it so much, I got a 124 just for the heck of it..... I'm VERY illiterate when it comes to pics but I would be honored to be included in this give-away.....Rick Tenbusch Avon. Ohio

Nice sheath! Here's an entry for my 75th Anniversary 119! Thanks for the chance to enter!

My favorite 119 is just like the second one pictured in post #19; mine has a hole in the sheath. Thanks for the opportunity to win such a beautiful sheath!

Beautiful sheath, I can't post pics but my doris yazzie 119 would look fantastic in that sheath. As always nice work and very generous.

Beautiful sheath and Craftsmanship, something I'd be proud to own.

However that being said I am not in because I'm a lefty and because well I really wanted the factory lefty sheath for mine, there's also how I got the knife and sheath that would keep me from seeking out a different sheath for my 119.

I'll let this run till 9 or so

Thanks for the contest. I'll post a description-my favorite 119 is special only for sentimental reasons-got it as a gift from my wife the Christmas after we got married.
Probably should have been sold as a factory blemish, the fuller groove looks like someone cut it with a Dremel(well done, but not "typical" for what usually see). Nylon sheath. Have used it to dress every deer I have shot since she gave it to me, and a few that I didn't shoot(either salvaged roadkill or shot by a companion).

My wife doesn't hunt, but in the spirit of teamwork she helps me eat every deer I put in the freezer.

Thanks for doing this for all of us Makael! gunstockjack, be sure to post a few photos of your knife with that awesome new sheath. It's a great pair.
JB

Thanks again for the opportunity, Mike, and congrats to gunstockjack! Preston

Congrats, that’s the one I would’ve picked as well, the red color will look great in that sheath! Thanks!

Back