**WINNER** 2014 Year End GAW

This is my favorite knife, Spyderco PPT Perrin. Just pefect in my pocket and hand. And the most important thing is, it is a give from my brother from another mother.

#9 in RyanW's 2014 GAW!

Just saw this. Thank you!! #12 please. My EDC lately has been a Bradshaw biddie necker!! A lot easier to get to your knife around your neck then one in your pocket with all your hunting gear on... bibs and A heavy jacket

I'll take #407.

Thanks for letting me know that I needed to repick. Also, since I am a paying member now I'll add that number to my signature :)

Turned out great Ryan, I wasn't sure about the handle material when you announced it but like everything else I have seen you make it looks amazing. I had to go get a mambership and add you to my signature just to spread the word. Keep up the amazing work. Maybe I will win this one......

Can I have #300? Currently my favorite is this little Ohta.

ohtawclf-1.jpg

I'll take #45, my favorite caliber.

Here are some of my favorites, can't chose just one.

Spyderco Citadel Automatic

Chris Reeve Umnumzaan

CRKT Onion Hi Jinx - the 2014 Blade Show Knife of the Year

Happy New Year!

I'll take 323 if it is available.

Current favorite - Entrek Badger

Last edited:
All numbers updated to this point!! a Lot of folders as favorite knives, Flippers and slipjoints are really hot these days. May have to try one some day :)

***Make sure you contact me for your second chance # if you have the text in your signature!! Thanks for participating everyone!

I'll take 454, number that I am making my knives under (just starting out, but getting better). My favorite knife is another folder, zt 0550.

I pick # 525

My favorite knife was made by my grandfather... I believe it was the first knife he ever made...he later became a knife maker in his retirement and taught me. He was a hack...but made very high functioning knives out of old sawmill blades and either deer antler or desert ironwood handles mostly... I was his shop gopher as a small child. My greatest childhood memories were designing knives and making it from scratch with him by my side telling me what to do and not to do. It is because of him that I love knives so very much...they are so much more than tools to me and most people will never understand just how much work goes into it. His first knife he made out of his WWII navy issue knife, reshaping the blade, all of the handle material came from parts he scavenged from a downed Japanese plane (he was a Pearl Harbor survivor) and he inserted photos of himself and my grandmother in the pommel.
imagejpg2_zpsdfcd2ed7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

imagejpg3_zps2dbef6ca.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Not an entry. WOW. That is beautiful. I love the pictures in the aluminum pommel.

Numbers Updated to this post!
*** I assigned #680 to ALLHSS and #953 to Arfropubes (since I had not heard from them regarding their picking already taken numbers)

The knife and Sheath are finished... David Brown generously offered up one of his beautiful sheaths for this GAW!!! Thanks Buy Brown Ind!

Good Luck to all that have entered... I will post the winner tomorrow (1/1/15) as soon as I recover from the evening events :eek:

Just saw this on facebook.

If still possible, I'd like to take 484 please!

And this is my favorite knife...because I absolutely love choppers, and this one is completely by design, and Joe Calton nailed every detail I asked for.

I'll take #197 Ryan. Thanks for the awesome GAW!
My favorite knife is a Graham one off:

In! I will take #556 please. thanks for the opportunity. My favorite knife at the moment is my new Mickael Moing Higo. This thing is a work of art and a pleasure to carry. Please excuse my Fb pocket dump photo.

Last edited:
Back