**WINNER** 2014 Year End GAW

Thanks Ryan! I'll go with #14 My favorite? Gotta be a classic, Randall Made, so far... ;)

14CDT.jpg

Mevin I have never owned a Randall but I have held many... Classic and classy! Change out the "XXX"'s in your sig with "14" and good luck you have 2 chances to win.

Love your knives Ryan. My current favorite knife is a vintage Benchmade AFO 9050 circa 1990-1995. I like this knife because of it's military history. And...it just feels good to fire and hold. ....Mike

IMG_1779.jpg

Well...I don't see my signature -- I did update it in settings. Maybe it takes a while to kick in. I wanted to pick #78

Thanks...if I get to pick the second number and it's available I'll take 789.

I'll give some thought to suggesting a style.

Mike, I will assign a second avail. number to those that successfully added the Text to their signature at the time of the drawing! so #789 is still avail.

I'm going to say The Falkniven S1 has got to be at about the top of my list. Huge capability from a small platform and sweet classic lines.!! #450 is mine in RyanW's 2014 GAW

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aHTKRQy6P...AADSc/J0HPdj98H0A/s1600/P1010962+(Medium).JPG

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/09/3b/8f/093b8f76f241da19747efa27bc2d156f.jpg

http://www.jreindustries.com/fallkniven/S1customs/S1DI1.JPG

Sorry guys not sure why the pictures arn't showing up must have done something wrong. Just follow the link!

Last edited:
Ugh, do I have pic A favorite knife?!?

My favorite in terms of hard to acquire:

owGSP89.jpg

My next favorite in that I specifically commissioned it and had inputs into it's design:

Odig3M8.jpg

Finally, a fixed blade - and I include this one because it heralded my interest in custom/handmade knives. I studied your SPK WIP & passaround with great interest and enjoyed it thoroughly! Super happy to have been able to work with you to get my very own, and to get to know you along the way!

MISM6CX.jpg

Oh, and #176 please - I notice it's open so I'll presumptively put it in my sig ;)

(Oh, and apologies for the huge pics, I just grabbed them from my photo stash...)

is 521 still open? my favorite knife changes all the time but right now this is my favorite. forged from 52100 was about .010 behind the edge.

I don't have a sig so I am going to put it in my location.

Last edited:
Thank you for the opportunity. I'd like # 929 and my favorite knife is my XM 18 3.5.

Last edited:
I'll take #1 please!

This is my favourite knife, made to my design by Magnus Axelson from Sweden.

Last edited:
Here it is with a bit more age on the Paper micarta (carving a Pine Wood Derby car for my 8 year old).

As to J.Oeser, I've been over to visit his house a few times when I am down visiting my family for holidays. I lived in Orem/Provo for 6 years or so. I like to try and stop J.'s house when I get a chance to see what he is working on. Gives a great chance to see and hold more of his knives.

Last edited:
For a second entry I'll pick 920

I will try to post another pic later when I am not on my phone.

AZ to J.Oeser, I've been over to visit his house a few times when I am down visit ion my family for holidays. I lived in Orem/Provo for 6 years or so.

are we allowed to have more than 1 entry?

Second numbers will be assigned by me using unused numbers before picking a winner

Last edited:
I'd like #223

My favorite:

Because it had always been my grail, it's my perfect EDC, plenty capable but still very elegant, also carries as well as any knife can.

My current favorite hunting knife is swamp rat vex in D2 - seems to be about perfect blade shape for my liking although it could be 1/2" shorter. Heck of a slicer and holds a good edge.

Favorite edc is benchmade auto rift. Not too thick and love the axis auto, makes opening with non dominate hand a breeze.

I'm in for #911

My favorite right now has to be the Stinger by DFK which is an interpretation of one of my designs. He used 52100 and white paper micarta, chisel grind of course. He was gracious enough to gift this one to me without me knowing until it showed up at my door!

Stinger_Front_zpskfm7a63b.jpg

When I re-up my membership soon I will post a sig line.

-Xander

Back