WINNER ANNOUNCED -- GIVEAWAY! Fifteen Years at Bladeforums

No consolation prize needed, congrats K.O.D.

Oh, since I didn't win I won't come across as greedy for asking this.
Is it going to be sharpened by Mr. Fisk, or will it be "Fisked" and be all thinned down and more slicey then the 5 already is?

I can confirm that K.O.D. is having the knife sent to be sharpened by Jerry Fisk. My knife is the one in the video (the BK-5, not the CS Trailmaster), and Jerry does take the shoulders off the V-grind, and he puts on one of the meanest convex grinds you'll find.

Congrats to KOD and thanks to Guyon for a great GAW. :thumbup:

Thanks Guyon for the GAW and thanks everyone for the congrats. This is perfect timing as my birthday is next weekend, and I knew that under no circumstances would my family get me (another) knife. This made my day (and birthday).

Congrats to K.O.D. :).

The BK5 is a great knife, and the chance to have one "fisked" by the man himself makes this quite the prize.

Great giveaway Guyon :D.

Congrats K.O.D!

Thanks for the generosity and again, congrats on the milestone Guyon!

Congrats to the kitten, enjoy that thing. Thanks to Guyon for the awesome giveaway.

Congrats to the Kitteh of Deads on the win and thanks to Guyon for a great giveaway. Hope ya have a great birthday when it gets here.

Congrats man, sweet prize. thanks for the GAW Guyon. :thumbup:

I will review it for sure, now that winter is finally (slowly) losing its grip. I'll post a pic with my kitteh wielding it.

Congrats, KOD.

Guyon, Thanks for the GAW opportunity. Congrats on your first 15 years on BF. May you have at least 15 more.

Back