*Winner chosen* BeckerWest Mega-Giveaway!

Slacker three nine five reporting for ...
...Weekend Liberty!!
...oohrah...​
Thank you sirs! :)

uEZQceR.jpg

After hassling with the post office, your prize is finally Canada bound Aikiguy!
I hope you enjoy all the prizes.
Thanks again to Ka-bar and everyone at BeckerWest who donated items for this giveaway!
Let us know when it arrives please.

After hassling with the post office, your prize is finally Canada bound Aikiguy!
I hope you enjoy all the prizes.
Thanks again to Ka-bar and everyone at BeckerWest who donated items for this giveaway!
Let us know when it arrives please.
You’re an awesome man for regularly doing this, Jonny. :thumbsup:

You’re an awesome man for regularly doing this, Jonny. :thumbsup:
I can’t take all the credit.
A lot of members from the BW gathering chipped in on this. And of course the exception generosity that Ka-bar shows for these get togethers.:thumbsup:
I’m just glad to be a part of this forum. We have a lot of outstanding individuals here.

Well, after an astounding 3 weeks held up by the totally-professional-and-not-at-all-scared by-pointy-objects Canadian Border Services Agency, a box full-o-goodies finally made it to my door!

Em’s already confiscated the rocks for her overflowing collection. And the skellie knife, which apparently fits her hand way better than mine. And the pink scales, as soon as I get her a knife that takes them.

I’ll build a kit around the bk2 to throw in the truck (can’t wait to use it!). The delica is looking like my new work knife. And the Russell, I’m thinking throw into my fire kit?

A big big thanks again to Ethan, Kabar, and all you hooligans at BeckerWest; especially Jonny1280 Jonny1280 for putting this on!!!

Last edited:
Back