* Winner DavidZ * Time to pass this along Give Away

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Got this from a generous Give Away a while back by @waverave thanks again, but I find she sits in the drawer and that's no place for a lady ;) so I'm offering this up as a Give Away and will let this run until next Wednesday, Oct 31st, otherwise known as Mother-n-Law day....well, to some folks at least :)

Simple rules;

Keeping this to the USA

Must be a member in good standing no negative feedback and at least 100 posts in the Traditional area

And please, if you have already won a Give Away, let others get a chance, some of you guys are too dang lucky ! :)

Finally, post in this thread once with an I'm In post.

ok, the knife, a very solid Remington slip joint trapper style, she be large and in charge, both blades are razor sharp, I added a lanyard on there that makes it handy to draw from your pocket.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Good luck folks,
G2

Very generous and a great knife!

I'd say "I'm In!" but since I've won ... 3? GAWS over the years, I'll stay out and give others a chance. :)

Not an entry as I have won giveaways. That is a lovely piece. Did you break/soften the back square to make it more use/carry friendly? I do this on most of mine, but that looks like it might be factory?

Gorgeous knife Gary and wonderful gesture. I am one of those "too dang lucky" guys :D so I'm not in. But thank you kind sir. :)

Obviously I am one of the folks who really should not enter, I win way too many GAWs. So I won't be in here.

But it is a lovely knife, and I envy the person who gets to take it home. Thanks for hosting the GAW :)

Won't be entering, but I appreciate the generosity.
It's a real beautiful knife, but I've won enough so far and two blade trappers aren't my thing ( I like one blade smaller )

Back