**Winner MAKnifenut** Give Away, Handmade Holster, Belt or Sheath, Winners Choice

Been needing a good sheath for an Ontario SP46. Its current sheath is built for a much larger knife! Thanks for the chance!

Some lucky person is going to get a very nice piece of leather, you are a generous man.

If I win I'd like one of your belts.

thanks for the chance, good luck everybody!

I'm in. It's hard to chose though after looking at your site. Lots of beautiful work.

I think I'd be in for a belt though as I could really use one.

Thanks

Last edited:
Count me in. I am interested in a sheath for a Buck knife.
Thanks for passing it on.
Myya

I looked at your website - marked it as a favorite. Beautiful work and I would be honored to own some of your work. Please count me in.

Please enter me in this giveaway, your work is amazing! :thumbup:

Holster for a Ruger SP-101 snubbie.

Please allow me to enter, I think I would love to win a sheath for a knife that John does not yet know he is going to make for me!

Beautiful work. Looks like you are a true craftsman. I would love to have one of your pocket clip sheaths for a JK Toby's Knife....I'm in!

Thank you for the great giveaway!

Oh, boy. more than likely a belt (I'll meet you probably half-way on it if I win, we'll email and you'll understand). But I have several knives that need a sheath and you can make a holster for several of my guns too.

Thank you for your generosity. This will be a tough decision if I win.

Very nice work on everything I looked at { Daddy needs a new Belt though } and by the looks of your work I would be
proud to wear it and show it off.!
Thx. for the chance.*

Back