1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Winner of free knife giveaway is...

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by dave_last, Mar 31, 2008.

1. dave_last

dave_last

Nov 7, 2007
    Well you asked for it Atakach... (get better ;) quick)... Thanks loads for confirming receipt and posting your pics, blood, guts and all...

2. STDK

STDK Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 31, 2006
    Great contest. Congrats to the winner. I usually Baptise my knives with blood also.:D

3. dave_last

dave_last

Nov 7, 2007
    BTW just for transparency those pics were taken today and the date on your camera is wrong??? (right???)

4. atakach

atakach

Jan 17, 2008
    absolutley dave, im just a dumb hillbilly an dont knows hows to set dem types of hi tek d-vices

5. user24

user24

Nov 10, 2006
    well done atakach - I'm sure you're going to get some great use of that (if you hand heals! :D )

and thanks to dave_last for running a great competition!