Attention WINNERS DRAWN: Becker giveaway - Becker 4 Machax, 5 Magnum Camp or 15 Short Trailing Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Cool Giveaway!!! Thank You Ka-Bar & Spark!! Congratulations to the winners!!

The following are the winners, I will be contacting each of you privately to get your shipping information shortly! Thanks for your support!

Hey Spark. I almost don't want to say this and risk not getting a great knife, however you quoted me in the winners post, but I was not mentioned in the video where you selected the winners. I hope this wasn't a huge tease for me ;)...

Hey Spark. I almost don't want to say this and risk not getting a great knife, however you quoted me in the winners post, but I was not mentioned in the video where you selected the winners. I hope this wasn't a huge tease for me ;)...
You should Spark Spark rather than just "Hey Spark".

The following are the winners, I will be contacting each of you privately to get your shipping information shortly! Thanks for your support!

Thank you for the opportunity, Spark, BF and Becker! Livestreaming rocks! Big congrats to the winners!

Yeah, the video chopped out a couple times, but you are one of the winners. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back