Recommendation? Wish list in the Swamp

I would love to see a nice slicey ede put on a good sized kuk. I have a HUCK and Kabar kuckri machete. The Huck is a big, bad weapon but it is kinda thick behind the edge so when I need to go cut cat tails at the duck club or clear the neighbors vines that are continuously trying to choke out my redwood trees, I grab the Kabar. One day I will get up the courage to take my HUCK to the belt sander.....but not yet.
Yeah and that is why I think a MEGA treatment might be especially beneficial for a kuk - is the Swamp can figure out a way to make a kuk that chops well and slices well; has reach and is robust, but light enough to carry for a whole day.

It might be a challenge, but seeing what the MEGA Ratweiler is capable of, I’m confident Max and Ty could do it!

Yeah and that is why I think a MEGA treatment might be especially beneficial for a kuk - is the Swamp can figure out a way to make a kuk that chops well and slices well; has reach and is robust, but light enough to carry for a whole day.

It might be a challenge, but seeing what the MEGA Ratweiler is capable of, I’m confident Max and Ty could do it!
Yep. That tomato slice video was very confidence inspiring. I imagine that all of the Kin have to be careful not to put too delicate of an edge on their blades because there are guys that are going to want to chop up cinder blocks but I sent my BB13 down the road because it's grind was way more "stout" than I wanted to mess with. I'm really glad to see that the Swamp found a slicey edge that they are also confident enough to put out there, knowing that they will take a beating.

Back