Wishlist?

JK Knives

Anyone got a special JK on their wishlist? If so, you may want to order it soon.

I'm still thinking that massive mud turtle out to 7" would be pretty cool. Waiting for that pass around to see if the handle works for me.

When I get some more time one evening and the coffee's warm, I may need to design myself something unique and special. I have some thoughts on an EDC sized knife and then something like bigger camping knife. After getting the HCL, not sure I have much to offer in the EDC size though.

I have a couple in mind I want a straight backed hunter after seeing bikerectors, along with a different version of the top knife in the old thread I brought up about tacticals. Except I was thinking no recurve full height grind and a thinner blade stock than 1/8” also non chisel ground. And me and my fiancée want some more E01s to gift to family members thinking 3 right now.

I might have something worked up...

csRQNPwl.jpg

JK Concept Gerber MK II, early blade style,(no serrations, wasp waist) in 154 steel, checkered or corn cob maple grips.round profile w/ brown leather sheath.

JK Concept Gerber MK II, early blade style,(no serrations, wasp waist) in 154 steel, checkered or corn cob maple grips.round profile w/ brown leather sheath.

Interested to see this. I've been really interested in the German scout knife, which I think is pretty similar in overall shape but with a big finger guard on the scout knife. Seems like both are almost like sized down bayonet designs without mounting hardware.

Well, these two are on order. Pocket skinners. Still need to work out some details with John on the design and mail some cutouts but hoping one is a winner of a design and with John's good craftsmanship, should make a fun knife to use... maybe even useful.

vsEiKzsl.jpg

6Q0wiOgl.jpg

Back