With Halloween Spookiness drawing near. . .

If you're into reading paranormal spooky stuff, I recommend this blogsite:

http://theparanormalpastor.blogspot.com/

It's by a pastor no less who delves into entities, ghosts, cryptids, etc. His writing style is what really drew me- simple, succinct and entertaining. My kind of writer :thumbup:

Enjoy!

Looks interesting. I happen to be a skeptic who loves reading paranormal / cryptozoology / Fortean stuff.

My favorite writer on unknown creatures/cryptids is British researcher Nick Redfern. Many of his observations are extremely fascinating. IMO his best books are:
Three Men Seeking Monsters
Man-Monkey
There's Something in the Woods

In addition, he's very readable and adds a distinctive sense of humor into the mix.

Another good book is In The Big Thicket by Rob Riggs. It's a study of the paranormal phenomena that is reported in the Big Thicket preserve in East Texas. Both Riggs and Redfern have come to some surprising conclusions that very much parallel each other.
Jim

Untamed:
Sorry, I actually forgot about Nick Redfern's follow-up book to Three Men Seeking Monsters. It's called Memoirs of a Monster Hunter. So there's four really good ones he wrote on cryptids. He's written other books too, such as on UFOs, but I'm not much interested in UFOs. I also believe he has a website, though I can't remember the exact web address; might be his name.
Enjoy!
Jim

Yeah, cryptids sort of catch me too. Certain heretofore unknown creatures and animals are still being discovered from time to time.

It is a huge biosphere after all!

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Back