• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WITHDRAWN ONLY GEC 18 COYOTE REMAINING

Leslie Tomville

Gold Member
View attachment 1155260 View attachment 1155261 View attachment 1155259 View attachment 1155258

Hard to find Coyote and an excellent example at that!

This is going to be painful, but I have been buying too many new knives and have to sell some. Every knife I have now is a very good example, and hard to find, so this will not be easy for me. Each knife is beautiful, a perfect example, like new, and with original packaging. Could be slight handling marks, but have not been sharpened or used. Blades well centered in each.

GEC 18, Coyote, WITHDRAWN
GEC 78, Smoky Mt. Knife SOLD
Case Damascus Swayback Gent SOLD

Prices include USA shipping and PayPal fees. Please message with any offers or questions rather than post here. First I’ll take it, gets it. Thanks

Last edited:
Chestnut Peach Seed Jigged Bone according to the tube cap. The top photo is more the way it looks in real life except it looks just a bit lighter in real life. The bottom photo is a closeup in direct sunlight.

I sent the money for the case Swayback Gent but I unfortunately included the word Damascus in the transaction notes.

Referencing a middle eastern country currently at war apparently triggers an extra level of PayPal review...so hopefully that happens and he gets his money later today.

I guess PayPal wants to ensure I'm not supporting terrorism.

C Coyote30 K Kyle sawyer J JustinR Sorry for the delay, but I did not check my phone overnight. Justin is perfecting his payment on the Case, but I have Kyle and Coyote noted as backups. Kyle, yes you can have both GEC knives for $300. At your level of membership, I cannot message you. Please send payment via Paypal to c.lee.guidry@gmail.com And I would appreciate if you gave me your email so we can communicate directly. Thanks to all three of you.

Anyone else interested in the GEC knives, I have adjusted my prices according to Kyle's offer. $160 for the Coyote and $140 for the 78. They are both excellent example of those patterns.

T Tim Grace , the 18 Coyote is still available, and I have just reduced the price. The 78 is currently SPF until I hear back from G GH9000 Thanks!

To everyone interested thanks and sorry that I have been slow to respond. It is a busy day! Please continue to express your interest.

Back