1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

*Withdrawn*PDW A-100 For Sale*Withdrawn*OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by AT1984, Oct 11, 2019.

1. AT1984

AT1984 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Guess I'll try this again:

LNIB PDW A-100 w/ black scales for sale. I'm not the original owner. I carried this once for a couple of hours, and haven't cut anything with it.
    Condition: LNIB. No scratches on the blade, scales or clip. Blade is centered, and this is the smoothest Emerson I have owned. Typical Emerson "click" when closing. Blade practically drops shut.

This sale does NOT! include the Pete Gray thumb disc, or lanyard bead.
    *WITHDRAWN*I don't think you'll see another one priced this low. PayPal ONLY, CONUS only, no exceptions. Lowball offers will be ignored. If you have no feedback or negative feedback, do not bother contacting me. Legit offers can contact by PM or email at:
    [email protected]

Thanks,
    AT1984

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  2. colubrid

colubrid Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 26, 2005
    is this the mini A-100?

3. AT1984

Mar 27, 2014
    No. Full size.

4. AT1984

Mar 27, 2014
    Wow. Over 400 (!!!) views, and not ONE offer? C'mon fellas, I'm not giving out smallpox infected blankets!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  5. AT1984

Mar 27, 2014
    *WITHDRAWN*