• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn. Thanks

For sale. Not interested in trades, at this time. Paypal only. I eat all fees. Prices include USPS Priority mail, to your door. 50 USA states only. First posted "I'll take it" followed by PM for my paypal address, gets it. Payment should be made same day, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please ask any questions prior to commitment, and include 'send to' address, along with payment. Thanks for looking.

BECKER BK16- This has been stripped and sanded to 1000 grit, then paired with awesome 'molten metal' scales made by Arcadia Knives. This is truly a one of a kind knife, and has never been used except for photographing a few times. The custom scales are removable, as they are attached with the factory BK screws. I can also throw in the original tan factory scales that came with the knife.

It includes your choice of one of two custom Skystorm sheaths. First, a SkyStorm leather scout carry sheath that is beautifully built. This sheath has the patented Skystorm retention system which pull the retention strap out of the way when drawing the knife. A firesteel loop is also built on the sheath. I believe the sheath alone sell for nearly $100. Second sheath choice is a Skystorm dangler sheath with firesteel loop, that if preferred can easily be converted into a standard belt sheath by removing the D ring. Check the attached pics for views of both sheaths with this knife. Get the knife and your choice of sheath all for $100.00

TOPS Dart- Lightly used $90.00 SOLD to nannybear
Overall Length, 12.75"
Blade Length, 7.00"
Cutting Edge, 6.50"
Blade Thickness, 0.190"
Blade Steel, 5160 RC 56-58
Blade Finish, Black Traction Coating
Handle Material, Black Linen Micarta
Knife Weight, 15.2 oz
Sheath Material, Black Ballistic Nylon with mole backing
Designed by Trace Rinaldi

Attachments