Without being disrespectful

I think that hoarding them is great, I think we all would if we could. It’s fun to see the big collections, and it’s fun to watch the fast ones grab em time and time again. It’s like a superstar in knife world.
Cheers to grabbin em fast and often.
Flippin em for double tho might get you a bad name lol

I seem to recall you being quite the infi hoarder :D

Maybe something with 'Delta' in it as that's such a huge staple for his work? At least in my eyes I feel like it is. Not knocking the other steel choices at all but I'll never forget his first "demo" video of early D3V blasting through aggregate lol

Anybody remember when Colt introduced they’re 10 mm 1911 called the Delta Elite. That sounds cool don’t it?

I would suggest that the name of the thread itself harkens to you being disrespectful all on it's own. And it would seem that the initial start of the thread, as below, would suggest essentially the same thing. I'd think there would really be no need to create yet another "them against us" adversarial thread....

azwelkeazwelke.comKnifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

"What is a good nickname for CPK hoarders!? Busse uses hogs for those that trample at the trough and go to any means to “hog” as many as possible."

o_O

Back