• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wolf Creek Forge Took care of me! (Kentucky)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I bought a Tomahawk head from Kentucky at Wolf Creek Forge.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/spf.1658123/#post-18967210

Not a big deal. Except that this Tomakhawk was ridiculously sharp. Being the idiot that I was I thought I could make it sharper...and I didnt. In fact I did the completely opposite. I took a Perfect edge, I mean perfect mirror finish with a Edge that you can shave with, and made it embarrassingly bad.

So What did I do?

I reached out to the folks at WCF, and kindly asked them if they could help me out....And they Did! I sent back the head, and the resharpened the edge, refinished the mirror edge for me. Didn't charge me a penny and they didn't even make fun of me for it.

Not only is the tomahawk head Way underpriced for what it is, but it really is a Phenomenal Blade. In all the years of collecting Ive never had a Blade this sharp and in a Tomahawk head to boot! Its Laser blade sharp.

Just want to say thanks to Wolf Creek Forge for making such a great product and taking care of me for being an idiot.

Socks

Boy for that price one would expect a cheap soft hawk, but it sounds like a good maker under pricing great blades. Congrates on a good purchase.

Boy for that price one would expect a cheap soft hawk, but it sounds like a good maker under pricing great blades. Congrates on a good purchase.

Thats what I thought too. I thought it would be some Cheapo Hawk...Thought what the hell? I'll take a chance. I Opened it up, and was blown away. It really is a great hawk. I have NO CLUE how they made this blade so damn sharp though. Its scary sharp. Ha!

I wish they would post some more products because Id LOVE to have a fixed blade from them that is this sharp.

I'd have a look at more reviews before I'd send them any money.

Bushcraft USA forums for example.

I did read the other reviews, on here and on Bushcraft. But a lot of those reviews were from a long time ago, and from what I have read they had serious medical issues in their families.

But what I really went by was how much WCF seems to write and help people with forging on this forum. That’s really Important to me, the community he/she tries to support.

This was just MY experience with them. And it was FANTASTIC. Very fast shipping, amazing products and they took care of me AFTER I messed up. For free. I consider that worthy of writing something good on anybody. Bladeforums is a community of folks better or worse. But it’s my opinion and experience that I would 100% work with them again.

Love this tomahawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back