Women Love the Izula II

Thanks. I usually photgraph knives at this tree, but I got distracted yesterday.

Park009.jpg

Nice thread HD. Great scenery there in your neck of the woods. I miss the deep southern landscape a lot sometimes. Pretty hiking partner with really pretty eyes you found there. Be careful...the last younger girl I went hiking with was 19, and 19 years younger than me. We've been married for almost 8 years now.

Teach me your ways old master.:eek:

Well good. Just smile a lot, show interest in them, LISTEN TO THEM, ply them with booze, be affectionate, and give them Izula IIs to play with (when they're still sober). I am no expert on women, but one thing I hear a lot is their men will just not sit down and listen to them. If they don't get to speak at least 5,000 words a day, their little heads explode.

My girl loves her pink izula! She uses it as an EDC even though she works at coffee bean hahahaha. Most of her friends ask about it because it's pink, it's funny to watch their expression change when she tells them it's her jungle survival knife. Yeah she's awesome!!

My girl loves her pink izula! She uses it as an EDC even though she works at coffee bean hahahaha. Most of her friends ask about it because it's pink, it's funny to watch their expression change when she tells them it's her jungle survival knife. Yeah she's awesome!!

The really good ones love sharing their men's interests. Maybe I need a pocket full of pink Izulas. Sounds like a winning plan. :thumbup:

It's the knife and the fact that I tell her that we are gonna live off the grid, keeps her on her toes lol.

HD you so scored !!! not with the knife either.. 10 yrs isn't to significant.. I'm 6yrs older then my wife, and my mom was 10yrs older then my dad..

besides, you seem to have a great personality (well at least on the boards:D)

life is to short to live in the 'what if' category..

have fun man.. :thumbup:

Do You mean listen, or do what They tell You to do...lol

Well, at least listen. Some women and some men are more controlling than others...... God.....what is this, Oprah? Sorry. Just lost my mind for a day or so. All the blood in my head rushed some place else, I fear. Good thing Jeff allows talking about women on his knife forum! :eek:

Go Horn Dog! :thumbup: My gf is 9 years younger and I got her a pink Izula and some other stuff. She is really getting into firestarting with her LMF Scout 2.0

LMAO!
'Dirty old Men' are better than 'Grumpy old Men'.
Why do you think They're grumpy?
... Keep on Keepin' on HD!

I keep hearing about these magical pink Izulas. The dollar is down, oil is up. Pink Izulas may be our salvation. Women will flock to us to save themselves in the coming apocalypse.

I keep hearing about these magical pink Izulas. The dollar is down, oil is up. Pink Izulas may be our salvation. Women will flock to us to save themselves in the coming apocalypse.

They can actually dress them up and then want more knives. This is hers. She wants a Kershaw Rainbow Leek now.

1274348.jpg

Haha. That's great. I just ordered a pink Izula for the lady, but I am getting the micarta scales for it. I just prefer micarta handles to cord wrap. And she liked the handles on the Izula II. Oh yeah....she will be mine she will be mine all mine....:D

Back