Woodlore PSK in 1095 Steel - Order List

Brian - Butch is coming over to make sheaths. I'll have it done by next week. I apologize for the delay. I haven't had any other sheaths for him to do, so I haven't had him come by for a while.

Dan

Brian - Butch is coming over to make sheaths. I'll have it done by next week. I apologize for the delay. I haven't had any other sheaths for him to do, so I haven't had him come by for a while.

Dan
Oaky I figured it might have something to do with the sheath.

Thanks for the update,

Brian

Butch came by today and wanted to know if you wanted it tight or loose (as in, are you going to put your own handle on it?)

Let me know asap.

Dan

None available at this time, but I am cutting more. :thumbup:

Are you on my Mailing List? I'll send out an email when they're ready for order.

Thanks!

Dan

Shoot me an email if interested, ElCabre. I don't have any available right now, but do plan on making more. Can always join my Mailing List (link in my sig line).

:thumbup:

Dan

Just got on your mailing list. Tried registering from your website, but the wordpress registration is not working for me. It does not recognize my email address as a valid email address, & the words on the security check are almost impossible to figure out most times.

Back