1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 24 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Benchmade 535 Bugout, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Woodsman in the pipeline?

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Sharp Eye, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Sharp Eye

Sharp Eye

Feb 21, 2008
    Andy, Any Woodsman in the pipeline?

2. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Yes. Certainly. Its a fun model to make and I'm going to make a bunch. Maybe after Christmas I'll start a run of them. Are you guys interested in maybe a 20 knife run?

3. tonym

tonym

Mar 18, 2008
    Umm ....... Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. rocketbomb

rocketbomb

Apr 25, 2007
    That's very tempting, I would have to put my name in for one of those. I'm sure all 20 would be spoken for pretty quickly.

5. Rockywolf

Rockywolf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Ah YES! I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. orrey45

orrey45

Jan 11, 2008
    These are sweet, I would love to get one.

7. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    Lets make it a plan then. After Christmas I will do a run of 20 Woodsmen. I'll make an order thread sometime soon, and let people sign up. I don't take any $ up front, so it'll just be a signup list. We can pick 3 wood handle combo's, and you'll be able to choose from one of the three.

8. tonym

tonym

Mar 18, 2008
    That sounds like a great plan.

I'm in

9. myright

myright

Jan 31, 2008
    Hell yeah! I have yet to purchase one of you knives and look forward to owning one.

10. Sharp Eye

Sharp Eye

Feb 21, 2008
    Sounds great Andy.
    I'll be watching for the sign-up thread.

11. Rockywolf

Oct 16, 2005
    Yay! I'm in too.

12. tonym

tonym

Mar 18, 2008
    Hey Andy, I got a great idea. You should put yourself down for one also, because I just got the passaround Woodsman and I am freaking in love. It is going to be extremely hard to pass this on!

13. Rockywolf

Oct 16, 2005
    Give it up! No hogging it! :D:thumbup:

14. Rotte

Rotte

Aug 30, 2008
    I'm in!

15. RONIN21

RONIN21

Jun 24, 2007
    Andy, I'm definitely interested in getting a Woodsman.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  16. SpookyPistolero

SpookyPistolero

Dec 13, 2005
    Depends on the price a bit, but i'm quite interested!

17. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    Guys, this is not a signup thread. I haven't heard anything back from JRE about the knife I sent them yet, so I have no ideas on sheath cost at all yet. Additionally, I'm probably not going to get a lot of shop time till after the holidays.

I'll do handle material discussion thread and signup sheet after New Years. Then I'll do pics of the process also. That way you can see em develope!

18. myright

myright

Jan 31, 2008
    I get excited every time this thread comes up.

I think we all, at least I do, understand this is not a sign up thread and noone should be taking it as such.

When is the Bow Legged Joe sign up thread coming around.... :D:D

19. Sharp Eye

Sharp Eye

Feb 21, 2008
    Understanding that this is not a signup thread, Andy, if you do this run, my son would also like a Fiddleback Woodsman.
    Hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and survived Black Friday.
    Ira

20. Rotte

Rotte

Aug 30, 2008

Andy --

Just offering a bit of encouragement...lettin' you know the interest is here. :thumbup:;)