Woodsman with lacewood handle

I finally have a few minutes to do some quick photos of the Woodsman Andy made for me. It is certainly a fantastic knife.:thumbup: Thanks again.

Woodsman_Logo.jpg

Woodsman_Andy.jpg

Woodsman_Contour.jpg

Woodsman_Handle.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the handle as well what did you use to get the 2 tone coloration?? Steve

Ted!! Those pics are FANTASTIC!!! I'm really glad we went with the Lacewood over Maple combo!!! Thank you Brother!

I really like the handle as well what did you use to get the 2 tone coloration?? Steve

That is two woods face jointed. Lacewood over Maple!

Great photos as always, Ted:):thumbup: I love my Woodsman as well...and damn is it sharp:eek:

I wasn't paying attention when I was sheathing it a couple weeks ago and I nearly sliced my sheath in half:( Totally my fault....well and Andy's for making the knife so damn sharp EVEN after building a fire with it;)

Great knife. I hope to use it often.

Andy, That's a beauty of a knife!

Ted, Those are exemplary photos. Your post-production work framing the images is excellent IMHO. I will occasionally point people to the knife photography link in my sig in an effort to improve their picture-taking results. You don't need it!!

Andy, That's a beauty of a knife!

Ted, Those are exemplary photos. Your post-production work framing the images is excellent IMHO. I will occasionally point people to the knife photography link in my sig in an effort to improve their picture-taking results. You don't need it!!

Thanks for the great comments. It was fun shooting such a nice knife.

RATS!!:mad:

I really like that Lacewood/Maple Woodsman. BUT ... I've already got an excellent Woodsman.

Well, I suppose I could try two-handed bushcrafting.:rolleyes:

Back