WOOOOHAAAAA!! 4 New Boxes!

And the legend grows...

I'm all over those Heavy Hearts, Skunk. Folks better be watching the trough or they'll be gone. :D

Oh, no! Now THIS!

I really need one of them Black American Express cards.... :grumpy:

Just in time for the extraveganza here. Hmm... That's not suspicious at all. Not that I mind.

What's the difference between a Heavy Heart and a Fusion Steel Heart?

Edit: I found a post showing the difference... ;)

Schuey2002 said:
What's the difference between a Heavy Heart and a Fusion Steel Heart? :confused:

.22 inches versus 0.31 inches in thickness is the difference. The Heavy hearts will be smewhere in between so I figure 0.27 inches. That might just be perfect.

Gotta say Skunk is trying to be sneaky here. While we are looking on his sight, he will be buying up the extraveganza stuff.

Cobalt said:
Gotta say Skunk is trying to be sneaky here. While we are looking on his sight, he will be buying up the extraveganza stuff.
I don't think so. Skunk said mid-January on the HH's, and here they are right on time--two weeks late!

Any guesses of what they will sell for? $350 $400? More?

(I'm trying to figure out how much I need to scrounge up in order to pick up one of these beauties... )

Cobalt said:
who me? :confused:

DAMNED YOU COBALT, YOU'RE A TOUGH ONE! :rolleyes:

thombrogan said:
Just in time for the extraveganza here. Hmm... That's not suspicious at all...
You're right, but it looks like at least some piglets though are falling for yet another of Skunk's ploys! :D :D

Gene

Okay, but I don't think it's a ploy. Skunk assured me last month they'd be here soon. If you guys want to miss out this round (assuming there will be more at some point), then that's your business.

The timing of the sale could have been at any time, on any day, yet he picks the same time as the extravaganza. :rolleyes:

Something smells skunky here.

What is really cool about Scott's ploy, though, is, 'aw, gee, I missed out on the extraveganza, but my Heavy Heart and Heavy Duty will see me through it.'

rats! :grumpy: :mad: they were just full of old shreaded newsprint! funny joke garth!!!:(

Back