Woooooo!!! Goin' to Thailand!!

A.McPherson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
First vacation in years and I'm doin it in style! My lady, my best friend Jason, his wife and I are headed to Thailand on Saturday to celebrate Jason and my 40th birthday!

Sorry, I had to gloat a little bit, I'm excited.

Excellent! Where in Thailand are you headed? If I may offer a suggestion, try Koh Samui on the eastern coast. Great food, more laid back than the main land cities and great night life. Also if you enjoy diving, or even want to enter into it slowly, take the boat to Koh Tao and head to the Blacktip dive resort.

I've been to thailand about 14 times over the past 20 years, and love it every time.

sounds awesome! safe travels and take alot of pics!

Thanks guys!
Navman, this is my second trip to Thailand. Last time I did got to Koh Samui, hit the full moon party and had a fantastic time. This time it's a quick jaunt over to Cambodia to hit the Ankor Wat complex and then down to Phuket, Koh Phi Phi Don and then back to bangkok for a couple days. Should be a blast, although we are going during the hot season, and I am a delicate flower... lol!

Very nice! We were on our way out from a dive trip on Koh Tao and ended up doing a few nights in Koh Samui. Jackie Payne was playing at Koko blues, what a great time. Enjoy!

That sounds like a fantastic trip congrats!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back