1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Woot! Fans of Ka-Bar Knives hits 200.

Discussion in 'KA-BAR Knives' started by Guyon, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod Gold Member

Mar 15, 2000
    Check my signature. The Fans of Ka-Bar group here at BFC just topped 200. Nicely done!
    If you're not signed up, what are you waiting for? It's free, and no one will spam you with junk mail. I promise!
    The worst that could happen is that Moose might show up at your door and demand free lodging for the night. :D :p

2. BRL

BRL Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Congrats Guyon, good job on making that happen.

3. GentlemanlySteve

GentlemanlySteve

Jun 12, 2012
    Where does one sign up for such a thing?

4. sash

sash

Sep 6, 2011
    Follow the link in Guyon's signature. When you get to the group page, click on "Group Tools" tab at the top right. One of the drop down choices is to "Join Group." Then confirm that you really want to, and presto - you are a member!

5. cyclefreaksix

cyclefreaksix

May 19, 2011
    I'm in!

6. orca8589

orca8589 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 27, 2007
    I'm in! Where do I get all my free stuff? :D

~Chris

7. nutoknives

nutoknives Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Great job Guyon thanks for putting together I am a big fan of Ka-Bar I guess you know that Again Thanks for starting

KEEP EM SHARP

8. konaexpress

konaexpress

Aug 10, 2012
    I'm in.

9. spydie fanatic

spydie fanatic

Nov 5, 2009
    Been in group for awhile now ;) I wouldn't mind giving moose a room for the night if he brought me a nice and shiny kabar 1217!!!

10. Garandimal

Garandimal

Dec 20, 2011
    Well...

What ya need now is a commemorative KA-BAR that captures the unique pomp and pageantry of the milestone, yet embodies the core tenant of the tribe: Utility, Durability, Value... America.

[​IMG]

:D

11. Ospreybucks

Ospreybucks

Jul 26, 2012
    I love my KaBar but I am very new here, can I join too?

12. tman038

tman038

Dec 21, 2011
    very cool. happy to be a part of it

13. spydie fanatic

spydie fanatic

Nov 5, 2009
    Of course. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/group.php?groupid=66

Near the upper right of the Fans of Ka-Bar knives group page is "group tools", just click on the drop down arrow and pick join group ;)