Work in Progress/Preview 10/12/16

I have been a little quite on the Forums the past week or so this usually means I have been busy making some awesome knives or no feeling well. This time it happens to be a little of both.

Here is what I have I have in the works

I had my work spread out this weekend, one of my favorite things about the weekend is no one to have to work around.

Hosted on Fotki

Getting ready to glue up 15 knives here

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

These are the ones I have set aside for Thursdays. I havent decided which ones for this week, but I will this evening.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Batch of knives I am working on for DLT. This batch to date will be the largest selection of Osprey K/T's realeased out side of Bladeshow at one time.

Hosted on Fotki

Thanks for looking questions and comments welcome

Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool

Forgive me for not knowing, what are the top 3 in the possible Thursday line up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me for not knowing, what are the top 3 in the possible Thursday line up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem, ask anytime its why I do these threads.
From top to bottom Raptor, Warthog, RazorBack, Hunter, RazorBack

You have been a busy man Chris considering you were not feeling well. Lots of handsome bolster and pinstripe combos. My favorites are the synthetic ones. The Raptor and Warthog are going to be popular targets when you post them.

What's the far left knife in the DLT tray? Razorback?

I hope you feel better soon my friend.

Phil

You have been a busy man Chris considering you were not feeling well. Lots of handsome bolster and pinstripe combos. My favorites are the synthetic ones. The Raptor and Warthog are going to be popular targets when you post them.

What's the far left knife in the DLT tray? Razorback?

I hope you feel better soon my friend.

Phil

Thank you Phil, I have been very busy and I am feeling better over the worst of it I think.
I think you are asking about the Razorback it has Lightning strike Carbon Fiber Bolsters w/ Thunderstorm Kevlar over Lightning strike carbon fiber. Its got a lot going on. :D But flows together perfectly.

Wow, nice stuff Chris!!

Is there any way to tell visually between CPM154 and S35VN in your previews? A2/O1 vs CPM154 is pretty easy but I don't think you can say the same between the stainless steels.

Thanks,
Jerry

Some very nice ones coming up. Well done Chris, take care and get well soon.

Your tray for DLT is impressive, congratulations on that. I see a carbon fiber Raptor in there that looks real nice.

It looks like a lot of exceptional Opsrey K&Ts are on the way with a little bit of everything for everyone.

Hope you are feeling better and get to enjoy what is left of the warmer weather. I know I'm not looking forward to flu season this year as it's the first year we have a kid going to preschool

I have been a little quite on the Forums the past week or so this usually means I have been busy making some awesome knives or no feeling well. This time it happens to be a little of both.

Here is what I have I have in the works

I had my work spread out this weekend, one of my favorite things about the weekend is no one to have to work around.

Hosted on Fotki

Getting ready to glue up 15 knives here

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

These are the ones I have set aside for Thursdays. I havent decided which ones for this week, but I will this evening.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Batch of knives I am working on for DLT. This batch to date will be the largest selection of Osprey K/T's realeased out side of Bladeshow at one time.

Hosted on Fotki

Thanks for looking questions and comments welcome

Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool

When are these blades headed to DLT? Definitely have my eye on 1 or 2

Back