Work in Progress/Preview 12/21/16

Important Announcement!
I would like to remind everyone there will be no Osprey K/T sales until 2017. I will be on Vacation for the remainder of the year starting tonight. This week I spent on prepping for my return and receiving materials for the next batch. I intend on resumming sales the first or second week in January, I will keep you guy's post with previews and the 1st OKT sale date of 2017.

I will be dropping in here and there in the meantime to see whats going on and organize some things on the Forum.

Here is what I was working on earlier this week
Alot of new profiles in here a few smaller ones too, I figured I would leave you guy's with a little teaser to wet your whistles with.
Expect to see most of these ready January, Everything is 3/32 CPM154 except for the 3 patterns (4 Knives) in the bottom left cornor, these are 1/8" CPM154

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

I had a large order of handle material come in this week, you will see most of this stuff on the upcoming batch with some wood and other materials sprinkled in.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

I hope everyone has a safe and memorable holiday weekend.
See you Next Year!

Questions and comments welcome

Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool​

Last edited:
Chris, first enjoy your holidays with your family you deserve this time off! Second consider my whistle wetted! I see exactly the ones I was hoping to see. Third thanks for making some of the finest knives anywhere!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Douglas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here I was thinking double black G10 was two black pieces glued together!

I am going to snag one of those harpoons if it's the last thing I do...

Have a great break!

Think I see my future Raptor in there... :cool: :p

Thanks for the Osprey "fix" for the week!

Enjoy the break, have a Merry Christmas & Happy New year and please stay away from ice skates. :D

Merry Christmas Chris, congratulations on a fantastic 2016 and best wishes for an even better 2017. Once you get your new toys up and running I suspect you'll be taking things up a notch or two. Above all enjoy your well deserved down time over the holidays !

BTW....Excited to see those Florida Gator colors in your batch of handle materials. Hope springs eternal !

Peter

Merry Christmas to you and yours .... have fun in the woods .... and don't forget to take a knife !!

Back