Work in Progress/Preview 7/18/16

Here is a preview of what I am currently working on.

Profiled and drilled< next up Grinds

Hosted on Fotki

Some big boys!

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Shaped these 4 today next up hand filing.

Boltered Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber and Thunderstorm Kevlar Mamushi 1/8' Tapered Tang
Bolstered Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber and Jade with Purple liner Warthog 3/32 Tapered Tang
Carbon Fiber over Blue Warthog 3/32 Tapered Tang
Commando Black G10 Hunter 1/8" Tapered Tang

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

More as time permits.

Last edited:
Nice, is that warthog claimed???

which one there is 2, currently they are still work in progress. The one with blue liners is as of right now has an owner if they back out it will be up with the rest of them on my Thursday sales thread.

No dibs aloud as of right now sorry

The CF over blue is very nice. It would be a great snag!

Yep, that combo looks good on every knife Chris has made with it. I think it would look great on a Ranger too! Wink Wink, nod nod, know what I mean...:D

Great idea doing a work in process thread to get the anticipation up for Thursday. A little gawking before the Hawking...

The handle combos last week did not align with my personal taste. This group is a completely different story. I love all of them. The Lightning Strike / Thunderstorm combo on the Mamushi is a great blend. The Lightning Strike & Jade over purple on the Warthog is going to finish out real nice. I really like the thicker handle on that one.

I know there are no "dibs" at this stage, but fair warning to all the other Hawks that I will be trying for both of those.

Keep it rolling Chris. You are making some awesome knives!

Phil

Very nice tapers

Thank you Abe, I love Tapered Tangs.

The swell on the commando hunter is supreme.

Thank you Jarrett, I will be sand blasting this handle. I should turn out real nice.

Yep, that combo looks good on every knife Chris has made with it. I think it would look great on a Ranger too! Wink Wink, nod nod, know what I mean...:D

Thank you Phillip. I know what you mean. I will be doing many more in this handle combo. I really like it myself

Thanks, I will be anxiously waiting for Thursdays!

See you there EricM

Great idea doing a work in process thread to get the anticipation up for Thursday. A little gawking before the Hawking...

The handle combos last week did not align with my personal taste. This group is a completely different story. I love all of them. The Lightning Strike / Thunderstorm combo on the Mamushi is a great blend. The Lightning Strike & Jade over purple on the Warthog is going to finish out real nice. I really like the thicker handle on that one.

I know there are no "dibs" at this stage, but fair warning to all the other Hawks that I will be trying for both of those.

Keep it rolling Chris. You are making some awesome knives!

Phil

Thank you, I intend on posting a work in pregress/preview thread every week.
Ha ha, I like that Gawking before Hawking.
Good for me I switch up my handle combinations alot, I really like what I am offering this week too. it should be fun to watch Thursday. I am pretty excited to see how some of these turn out. The Lightning Strike/ ThunderStorm combo is one I really like.

Back