World Series

I predicted that back in January, as I do every year:
The winner of the 2008 World Series will be ... The United States of America!
I've been predicting who will win the World Series for years, and my record is better than 50%. :)

I'll even go farther than that and predict the Rays will win this year, but they might not win 4-0.

Watch for my 2009 World Series prediction....

I'd like to see the Rays win it. One of the better sport stories over the last few years. I can't believe their stadium was still seemingly 80% most of the time I saw a game this year on tv. /shrug

I thought last night's game was well played, even though I fell asleep (I do that a lot). I don't really care, but I would like to see it go seven games since its a long time to opening day.

go Philly

it is a matter of public safety. if they don't win the fans will tear the city apart. :)

go Philly

it is a matter of public safety. if they don't win the fans will tear the city apart. :)

That might not be a bad idea. Philly is destroyed, and the country enters a rabid recession...:D

So with that said...

GO RAYS! Woo Hoo! They beat everyone's beloved Sox! :thumbup:

That might not be a bad idea. Philly is destroyed, and the country enters a rabid recession...:D

So with that said...

GO RAYS! Woo Hoo! They beat everyone's beloved Sox! :thumbup:

I don't care if Philly is destroyed.....as long as they leave South Street alone. Do not mess with my cheese steaks......ever. Bad things will happen...there will be violence. :p

Back