World's deadliest tomahawk!

JRB

Gold Member
Well, besides the missile...

bordaxerifle.jpg

circa late 1600s German Origin

And people laugh at that Ka-Bar pistol bayonet! If only they knew the historical origins!;)

DancesWithKnives

Real interesting pieces....
Bruce Bumps is Outstanding...............

did'nt that WW1 model 12 winchester have a bayonet lug ? think they called it a " trench " gun. always wanted one for HD. :D

Yes, they did. About twenty years ago they were reasonable at gun shows. Now you could probably hire a guard for the cost of one! I also missed out....

DancesWithKnives

you can get a bayonet lug on mosberg 590's

now I just need an axe head with a bayo mount...I would put one on my AR

As a joke, I saw a photo by a guy who had mounted a "tactical chainsaw" on his AR---a humorous comment on how many gadgets people can hang on one.

DancesWithKnives

i wonder if this is giving vec any ideas:p

:D:thumbup:

you know me too well, brother!

everything i think would be fun to make is illegal for the most part.

the shotgun/flamethrower in the poll axe though - i am pretty sure President Obama will say that's okay... maybe that's just the audacity of my hope talkin' though....

these are beautiful weapons. how can someone not approve of such things, on some level at least?

i'd love to do some updated versions.

vec

What is the pistol gripped looking item in the bottom picture below the pistol? I'd guess it's a powder horn?

I remember Bruce Bump mentioning that he test fires every one he makes. Check out his site, he has a few other edge/gun combos that are equally incredible.

Actually this gun has never been fired. I regret not shooting it to this very day mostly because I've never fired a matchlock before. Every other gun/knife has been thoughly proofed and tested. This one will fire I'm 100% positive.

:D:thumbup:

you know me too well, brother!

everything i think would be fun to make is illegal for the most part.

the shotgun/flamethrower in the poll axe though - i am pretty sure President Obama will say that's okay... maybe that's just the audacity of my hope talkin' though....

these are beautiful weapons. how can someone not approve of such things, on some level at least?

i'd love to do some updated versions.

vec

you could always make a fake gov't contract and say its for the military:thumbup:

Back