1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos World's smallest folding scalpel blade multi-tool

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by Onthego01, Apr 16, 2018 at 11:25 PM.

1. Onthego01

Onthego01

Dec 14, 2017
    Who said multi-tools couldn't be small in size? This is really cool!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GIRLYmann likes this.
  2. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel

Feb 11, 2016
    I've seen these quite a bit in those stuped " gadgets you must have " ," best new gadgets ", gadgets you have to see " videos on YouTube and every time I think if how much of a gimmick this thing seems to be.
    It's kinda cool and I'd buy one for $5, but it's still a gimmick.

These will do everything that will and then some in a much smaller ,slimmer, sleeker, and lighter package.
    [​IMG]

PS: they're called the classic because that's what they are, and they've become one for a reason.

3. WinchesteRalox

WinchesteRalox

Mar 26, 2018
    Very interesting little gadget. But who knows how much work it could actually take,Can you store both magazine screwdrivers on it?

4. jackknife

jackknife

Oct 2, 2004
    I hear ya brother!

Ol Red and Screaming Yellow Zonker have traveled a lot of miles with me. Done a a lot of jobs.

[​IMG]

I do think the tool is kind of cool, but it would've to be 5 dollars or less for me to buy for the novelty factor.

J D Wijbenga and Rupestris like this.
  5. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel

Feb 11, 2016
    Definitely, at say $2.99 direct from China off AliExpress or something for this novelty factor i'd be all in.

6. GIRLYmann

GIRLYmann

Nov 7, 2005
    Agree that its super cool to look at.
    Must have been a failed super secret government covert weapons project :)

7. yablanowitz

yablanowitz

Apr 14, 2006
    I don't know if it really is smaller than a Gerber Artifact, but it looks both cooler and less useful to me. YMMV.