Would a Survive! Knives Bowie be cool?

The dirty south of the USA seems to be pretty well represented here and since we've been blessed with a growing number of aussies I'm almost surprised there hasn't been a push for one of these. GSO-B???

All in good fun, boys! :D

Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil
Going with the flow, it's all a game to me
Seven or Eleven, snake eyes watching you
Double up or quit, double stake or split
The ace of spades, the ace of spades

Funny Guy! <-------- see what I did there?

Nice one!

The dirty south of the USA seems to be pretty well represented here and since we've been blessed with a growing number of aussies I'm almost surprised there hasn't been a push for one of these. GSO-B???

All in good fun, boys! :D

You might be onto something here Silver. Guy could sharpen both sides of the "all steel CPM-3V boomerang". The convex side would cut whatever it's thrown at and the concave side could be used as a draw knife! For completeness, I recommend that he makes the sheath out of kangaroo leather...

Anyone remember Crocodile Dundee in NYC?

18600d1389676657-malgadar-s-ironman-silver-vt-247974_crocodile_dundee_knife.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one!

You might be onto something here Silver. Guy could sharpen both sides of the "all steel CPM-3V boomerang". The convex side would cut whatever it's thrown at and the concave side could be used as a draw knife! For completeness, I recommend that he makes the sheath out of kangaroo leather...

Anyone remember Crocodile Dundee in NYC?

18600d1389676657-malgadar-s-ironman-silver-vt-247974_crocodile_dundee_knife.jpg
Exactly!! :D

It'd only be fit to be kangaroo leather. :)
We should contact Sagewood!

In all seriousness i would love a clip point gso in the future !
Did you see the 4.1 in the pic thread?

Yep, a clip point of some sort, or modified drop point could garner a lot of attention.

If you really want a clip point I think you can grind one onto a knife pretty easily.

Back