...would you attend a seminar/school where you could learn to...

One of the previously posted replies intimated you had some experience(sp?) in starting fires....want to make it interesting......we'll get together at this new assemblege.....me and you....who makes fire first....wins....
ok?
Steve

I never said I could make "fire" specifically, but I have a zippo that will lite "every time" and I KNOW I will win!! :D :D

(As long as we don't have to make a bet like in the Tarintino movie Four Rooms! HA HA!! :D)

Sgt. Horse

ANDY!!!!! FYI!!!!!!!

I took the liberty to link this over at the Pinenuts and Hoodlums Forums. To see if anyone there is interested????;)

"Georgia might be nice, so you could set up a tour of the ATC manufacturing facility...hint, hint...."

Sure, but THEN you'd have to go shot for shot with Justin.....I gave in at 16....EACH.

My liver called. No chance on a rematch.

How many ways are there to start a fire ( I know 5 or six...1 with a fire piston - my favorite....)
Or shoot a bow (instinctive or with sights...)
or throw a knife (I have several books...but I don't remember which ones)

etc.

What kind of fun could we expect at such a party Andy...
Thanks,
Steve

Are you implying we could do the final exam in Andy's backyard or in the wilds of Paterson and Passaic?
LOLOLOL

Originally posted by gryphon46
Are you implying we could do the final exam in Andy's backyard or in the wilds of Paterson and Passaic?
LOLOLOL
Deepest , darkest, Brendan T. byrn State forest!!!!

Or ceasar's AC!!!:rolleyes:

Back