WOW M-6 's out of stock again!

Wow this batch of mischief 6 's w/ logo's and steriles went fast .I wonder what is coming next?
I want RAT MOJO's :D

westllen said:
Wow this batch of mischief 6 's w/ logo's and steriles went fast .I wonder what is coming next?
I want RAT MOJO's :D

I'm hoping for Rat Mastiff Choppers next. I'm also hoping the delay between now and then won't be as long as the delay between when the new line was first announced and when they actually showed up on the company store for general sale.

Aww Crap, I was on the hunt for my first rat too!! I just couldnt decide whether I wanted the sterile M6 or not. Doesnt matter now, I snoozed, I lose. :grumpy:

Westllen, I've been eyeballing the M6 and the Ratweiler that you have up for sale, so I may get lucky and wind up with a rat anyways. :)

Ed

mercmaster said:
Aww Crap, I was on the hunt for my first rat too!! I just couldnt decide whether I wanted the sterile M6 or not. Doesnt matter now, I snoozed, I lose. :grumpy:

Westllen, I've been eyeballing the M6 and the Ratweiler that you have up for sale, so I may get lucky and wind up with a rat anyways. :)

Ed

Don't fret yet. I have more M6's coming, and once I get all the orders filled this weekend I may have one or two left

:D:D

Eric Isaacson said:
Don't fret yet. I have more M6's coming, and once I get all the orders filled this weekend I may have one or two left

That's good news Eric, I'll keep checking the site. :)

Ed

Eric,

Is SRKW going to run kind of like Busse now? Are you guys going to have a certain blade up for a while until it sells out or something then stop offering it and bring on the next or will it be a gradual introduction of all the blades in the new line?

Nikokurausu said:
Eric,

Is SRKW going to run kind of like Busse now? Are you guys going to have a certain blade up for a while until it sells out or something then stop offering it and bring on the next or will it be a gradual introduction of all the blades in the new line?

We will have some basic models that we should have in stock most of the time. Along with this we will also have other models that we just do as special runs. The M6 is one of the models that should be in stock more than out of stock ;)

Currently I only have the logo'ed model in stock but should have more in the future.

I don't wanna tell tales outta school, but there's a man in there that'll pay ya money ta sing in his can. . . whoops.

I don't mean to tell tales, but last night, someone had a Mischief up on Ebay for a buy-it-now about what they go for. Either a bad or nonexistant pic, so buyer beware. But list or less-than-list if I recall. Maybe $150?

EDIT: Whoops. Gone. http://cgi.ebay.com/Swamp-Rat-Knife...ryZ42576QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry.

Some dork has them for $205. YIKES!

I got home from work today and found a form in the box to pick up my M6 from the PO tomorrow! :D That`s going to make the day at work drag on forever.

John

Dennis in MA said:
I don't wanna tell tales outta school, but there's a man in there that'll pay ya money ta sing in his can. . . whoops.

I don't mean to tell tales, but last night, someone had a Mischief up on Ebay for a buy-it-now about what they go for. Either a bad or nonexistant pic, so buyer beware. But list or less-than-list if I recall. Maybe $150?

EDIT: Whoops. Gone. http://cgi.ebay.com/Swamp-Rat-Knife...ryZ42576QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry.

Some dork has them for $205. YIKES!

I bought the M6 that was up on eBay last night, it was the sterile model with a factory sheath for $149 plus shipping. I couldnt pass that one up for the price. BTW what was wrong with the picture that was listed with the auction? Here is the pic from the auction I won:
be_1.jpg

I may get another M6 with the logo from the store as well.

I believe Westllen has the other M6 for sale on eBay with a buy it now price of $205 (which is about what he has invested in it with the sheath with shipping from the store and if you include the eBay listing fees).

Ed

mercmaster said:
I bought the M6 that was up on eBay last night, it was the sterile model with a factory sheath for $149 plus shipping. I couldnt pass that one up for the price. BTW what was wrong with the picture that was listed with the auction? Here is the pic from the auction I won:
be_1.jpg

I may get another M6 with the logo from the store as well.

I believe Westllen has the other M6 for sale on eBay with a buy it now price of $205 (which is about what he has invested in it with the sheath with shipping from the store and if you include the eBay listing fees).

Ed

The seller said it was sharpened once, which is no biggie, but in the pic it looks like the edge goes way up the knife. Maybe he used one of those electric kitchen sharpeners like my mother used to have during the 70's - they'd take like a half inch of metal off if you weren't careful.

Some dork has them for $205. YIKES![/QUOTE]

Boy, what do you say to that , I'm not going to answer such a asshat statement.:rolleyes:

Anyway , congrats to Mercmaster for a great buy on you M-6:thumbup: it was a steel...:D Also thanks for pointing out about mine at the bay and what they really cost after a sheath and shipping . Some people just dont think before they comment:foot: Use your m-6 in good health !:thumbup:

Rich_S said:
The seller said it was sharpened once, which is no biggie, but in the pic it looks like the edge goes way up the knife. Maybe he used one of those electric kitchen sharpeners like my mother used to have during the 70's - they'd take like a half inch of metal off if you weren't careful.

Hi Rich, I noticed the grind as well, I figured he/she got a little carried away when sharpening. I planned on cleaning it up myself when I got it. No biggie, this one is gonna be a user anyways. :)

I was just wondering if this is the same knife that Dennis is referring to and if so, what was meant by a "bad or nonexistant pic"? The seller has 71 feedbacks with all being positive as well, hopefully the deal goes through without a hitch.

Hi Westllen, thanks for the kind words and good luck with your sales, I'm still agonizing on missing out on that HH you sold about a week ago (man, what a great price). I've still got an eye on that Ratweiler of yours too. When I was bidding on my M6, I could have sworn that you had a bid on your M6 up for auction???

Ed

Ed, I had a bid and the it was gone ? maybe cold feet ,or "KARMA"LOL:D .I dont know .
It will sell I'm sure . You had a nice grab on yours . I wouldn't mind to much about the grind it can always be fixed if needed, Swamp does excellent work as you probably know by now. It doesn't look bad, its a user and I have plenty as I'm sure you do. If I remember correctly you have a Hell Rzr like mine arent they great, oops, were in swrk country. will talk later:thumbup:

Back