Wow!!!!

By now you are all pretty tired of hearing me wax poetic about CRK :rolleyes: and their customer service but I can't restrain myself. Just got back from the Post Office where I had an unexpected surprise. A rather large care package from CRK:cool: In it I found my:

Large Calvary Sebenza

My Large Unique Graphic with Raindrop Engraved on the Back and Double Thumblugs

My Large Unique ATS~34 Graphic courtesy of Firebat and NC Blades that was done by Chris personally

One of My Large Plain Sebenzas with Raindrop

So today was a very "Sebbie" Day. I have been carrying a Large Unique Graphic as my EDC, but I am really tempted to have the Large Calvary replace it. The problem is that it's so beautiful I am not sure I can bring myself to use it when I have a "few" other nice Unique Graphics to carry, especially the one with Raindrop and the double thumblugs ;)

Thanks again to CRK for the great work on the graphics and the excellent work bringing the early ones back to like new condition.

PICTURES !!!! darn it man- with all the CRK's you buy you can get a camera can you not :)- I just got another large calvary and need to get a picture up- it is indeed awesome.....

Here are some pictures from raindrop....

Attachments

• four graphics.jpg
    four graphics.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,212
The top knife in the picture was purchased from another forumite and since it had already been carried and had some character marks I ended up carrying it as my EDC knife.

The second one is an ATS 34 Steel Sebenza that Chris did personally prior to the advent of the Computer Graphic sebbies. It hadn't seen much if any use, but had some minor handling marks. Now you can't even tell since CRK did a refurb on it.

Next is a Sebbie I purchased that had been used and I ended up deciding it would be my EDC knife. It went to CRK for a refurb, along with Double Thumblugs and now has "Raindrop" engraved on the back.

And of course last but certainly not least is my Calvary Sebenza. The quicky pictures I took can't begin to do this knife justice. The "mountains" run the gamut of colors from indigo to gold and the cabochon garnet sparkles behind the golden sunrays. WOW is the word.

Thanks again to CRK and to TallPaul with the Calvary. Lisa at CRK got the color scheme just right for me on this one ;)

Now I have these other new beauties, eventually I will end up sending the first Unique back to CRK to have them refurbish it. It is really amazing that you can use these knives, and then have them come back LNIB. Truly a great value.

VERY NICE!!:D :eek: Raindrop, you just wax poetic about CRK and the Sebbies ALL you want! I for one ain't tired of hearing or seeing!:D

Lovely stuff. If you get a chance, *please* post some close up photos of the individual knives.

Frankie, I sent some higher resolution pics to you ;)
162132-Calvary%20Favorite%20%7E%20Web.jpg

Back