Wrench Availability - Who's Got em?

Well, I've emailed Sal a couple days ago, and gotten no response at all. I've called and emailed a couple places, and been told that nobody has them.... Yet. But, Sal says that they are in production.

So, who has the Wrench? I'm wanting at least 1 as a gift for Xmas... 50/50 configuration.

Thanks!!
Jamie Dresser

Some of them went out in plain edge, and they got sold rather quickly. I haven't seen any in serrated or combo edge, and I think all us dealers are back-ordered now. Spyderco did say, when they first announced the thing, that there would be limited supplies at first. The last word I got was to expect more early in Y2K, God willing and the creek don't rise.

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

Thats odd, I wanted the plain edge but all I could find was the fully serrated version. Picked it up anyway but I've been waiting for the plain to appear.

Brian

I've only seen one and it was for one of the Collector's Club members. I couldn't resist taking a peek. A most unusual device!

------------------
Fred
Knife Outlet
http://www.knifeoutlet.com

I've been playing with my new Spyderench for a few days now. Have received a lot of favorable comments from our customers. Sal, Leroy says to tell you that the knife has that "solid" sound that we all like. Also found a wire cutter and a roll of quarters
smile.gif

Will you be at the Vegas show in January? If so, I'll see you then.
Patti

Thanx Patti. Tell Leroy "Hi" for me. Yes, I'll be at SHOT. 21st year for us. Haven't missed one yet. Seeya'll there.

sal

Back