Wrought Iron and Damascus

Has anyone done anything with WI ??? And you guys that got the Damascus I haven't seen any PIC's. Especially from that OLE INJUN. :grumpy: :grumpy: :confused: :D

I heard Higgy tried to etch your Damascus with your relish and it dissolved the whole thing. Last word was he the result in a knife mold hoping it would reconstitute. :D :footinmou

I head you have to mold it in ITC 100 and quench it in beer for that to work. Haven't tried it myself, frankly that stuff scares me and I've only heard stories about it :D

IG, Here I am! I've been working in it, thank you. I got to the second blade, the hidden one, but am figuring out my OWN locking system. Go ahead, take a free shot, IG. Said knife has a fixed blade and an assist opening secondary blade in the handle that opens at the other end of the handle. The secondary blade is more like a pear leaf shape without the upsweep edge. Confused yet? Are you stopping by for fried squirrel this weekend? We will put you at the head of the table, the honorary place. We have saved some dog rockets for you to take home to throw at your neighbors, too. I hope you make it back home before they thaw. Oh, yeah, watch the big bumps going home, too.

indian george said:
Has anyone done anything with WI ???
My dad has done some damascus with it, not a lot though. He's been using mostly O1 lately.

John Andrews said:
IG, Here I am! I've been working in it, thank you. I got to the second blade, the hidden one, but am figuring out my OWN locking system. Go ahead, take a free shot, IG. Said knife has a fixed blade and an assist opening secondary blade in the handle that opens at the other end of the handle. The secondary blade is more like a pear leaf shape without the upsweep edge. Confused yet? Are you stopping by for fried squirrel this weekend? We will put you at the head of the table, the honorary place. We have saved some dog rockets for you to take home to throw at your neighbors, too. I hope you make it back home before they thaw. Oh, yeah, watch the big bumps going home, too.
Hey!! Redskin!!! A tomahawk would have been allot easier. But looking forward to seeing a fixed blade and an assist opening secondary blade in the handle that opens at the other end of the handle. The secondary blade is more like a pear leaf shape without the upsweep edge. :confused: :confused: :D Is it for a left handed person???

IG, are you referring to the anchor chain? If so, then no, I haven't cut into one of the links yet, but I'm-a-fixin to shortly!

Back