• Sawback? - Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sawback? - No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a sawback on that baby, and I'll take it! Very Sweet!:thumbup::thumbup:

Oh man, that is one mean hunk of steel. Great looking blade. Can't wait to see a finished prototype. Do you have any spine shots? Especially the tip thickness.

so, since WSK is taken, and would cause confusion...

you almost lost me too, on the thread, as i have two original WSKs. lovely lovely tools. use them more camping than i do my khuks :sadness: :)

how about WSB? Wilderness Survival Bolo? :) or something.

and of course, piggy back sheaths :)

bladite

Yes...there is some name-changing that will take place...thanks for the suggestion. :thumbup:

:D Dan

I signed up for your mailing list. I really like this blade design and am looking forward to pre-ordering.

I'm actually thinking I/ll be able to get 3V.....and at the $195 price range!!! :eek:

Yes, I must be nuts....

Check it out...I had a blank made...cut out by waterjet.

NewWSK2.jpg

Here's a drawing showing the options I plan to offer:

survivalset5.gif

Whatcha think?

#4 in the forged or blasted finish, with Natural Micarta and a leather sheath will do me just fine. I think you already have my deposit.;):thumbup:

When the list starts..... PLEASE put me an it and tell me where to send my $$$ & how much.
Thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all..... :)

cool, those kinda look like the one a buddy made for me , except the handle is hollow with screw in lid, for survival type items steel is cmp3v.

100_0172.jpg

DSCF5430.jpg

Signed up for the email list as well. Would like to be on the list for Option #4

This is still very much a work-in-progress guys...and probably will lose the "wsk" name...and become something of its own. More details on that later!!!

For now, here's the latest changes to the design so far:

survivalset11.gif

16" overall with a 9" blade.

Right now...I am probably going to just make it as drawn....with one handle material...and then offer customs later. I need to simplify the process more than the bushcraft. :foot:

Let me know what you think.

Dan

Dan,
I really like it. What handle material are you thinking? Will you be including a sheath at this price, or will it be extra. I'm in for one of these babies, if it is like your drawing with sawback and lenght.

Very Cool - Ron

Still like lots. I think I'm on the mailing list, I hope so cuz I'm interested for sure.

I'm not 100% certain on which handle material I'll use. *shrug*

I really like natural canvas....who knows...maybe I'll include green again...we'll see.

Myakka - the sheath will be extra and will be by others. I won't be offering a kydex sheath.

This is still very much a work-in-progress guys...and probably will lose the "wsk" name...and become something of its own. More details on that later!!!

For now, here's the latest changes to the design so far:

survivalset11.gif

16" overall with a 9" blade.

Right now...I am probably going to just make it as drawn....with one handle material...and then offer customs later. I need to simplify the process more than the bushcraft. :foot:

Let me know what you think.

Dan
I'm In!:thumbup:

Great looking design. :thumbup:

Would love to get one in the natural green to match the Bushcraft. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back