Wtb gso 4.1 m390

Blader I was unable to PM or E-mail you through the forum directly, but one of these JUST hit the fs market here on the forums...they don't come up often, good luck...

Edited to remove the link. Might be against the rules

can anyone read this post WITHOUT hearing the notes stepping down the scale? :D

It was echoing in my head by the time I got to your post :)

Good news is we're seeing some movement of GSOs on the EX!!! But, the buyer better be quick!

very quick.... cause a lot of us are lookin! :D

did you guys see how fast Nathan's prototype 3v light chopper went? 3 " I'll take its" in the same minute it was posted. lol. crazy.

I knew I'd never be quick enough for that since he just had the one prototype today. Looks like an awesome blade.

Yeah, and a pretty good discount too. Which makes you appreciate GSO value for money even more. :)

I Love my GSO, especially now after my little mod. Wouldn't trade it for the world. I literally take it everywhere I go. My fiance thinks I'm crazy, a sentiment to which I agreed. However I'm still dying to get my hands on one of Nathan's light choppers though.

Got and old WWI German KS98 dress bayonet that i'm gonna sell to fund my 5.1 purchase when they are available. or the Nathan chopper. whichever comes first. :D

Since this thread is officially derailed and un needed, can you post pics of the chopper?

Back