• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Camillus American wild life series with a bonus

euroken

Gold Member
Please add $8 for USPS Priority.

We can work out a deal on shipping for multiple purchases.

Like new to excellent condition in original box, Camillus American Wildlife series 10A. Not sure what this is worth :) $80

t6fAz00.jpg

3TJtfM3.jpg

aDZWNkG.jpg

As a bonus, Camillus 707 lockback copper head. Well used and sharpened. Still lots of life left in the two blades.

GnoN5HW.jpg

LF7UjL7.jpg

No trades please.

Paypal only. If echeck, please understand that the item(s) will ship once the funds clear on my account.

Please email me at address below for any questions.

eurokenster at gmail dot com

*Disclaimer*

I have the right to refuse sales to anyone. First "I'll take it" post does NOT guarantee first dibs since I also communicate via PMs and emails.

Prompt payment is expected. If no payment or contact is made within 4 hours 'without' communication, the items will go to whoever is next in line.

I will only ship to a verified address associated with the Paypal account. Please don't ask to ship to another address in good faith.

CONUS only. Insurance extra.

As always, I can't be responsible for lost or damaged packages after the item has been dropped off at the post office.

Last edited:
Back